Thursday, October 11, 2007

And I'm jumping for joy


Who said that it's better to have loved and lost?
I wish that I had never loved at all.

TODAY IS THE LAST PAPER!
TODAY IS THE LAST PAPER!
TODAY IS THE LAST PAPER!

HAHAH. I just cant stop my mouth from smiling.
:D :D :D

Homed after my Combined Science papers. Immediately can.
Then I use the computer till now. Bloghopped, msned, blogged.
OH! & I just changed my tagboard into haloscan, loooool.

Just click the comment button at the end of every entry to comment!
As easy as ABC :D I'll reply yesterday's tags now.

Norman Au: Ha ha, its average. How's yours? How come! Ugh, we do look different okayyyy.
jessie: Yes I did! Changed it on Tuesday (:
GINA -: Thx oily chicken, finally. Exams are overrrr!
marilyn: HELLO. Hmm, sort of uh. Come to my site often then! Lol, good luck for your As (x
passerby(: Hello! Thx thx. The title of this song is "Im Sprung" (:

I LOVE R&B.
I LOVE HIPHOP.
I LOVE KANYE WEST.
I LOVE T-PAIN.
I LOVE P.DIDDY.
I LOVE DADDY YANKEE.

HAHAH.
Cant get enough of hiphop songs yo.
Anw, I f`king quarrelled with XXX yesterday. He's so naive.

Next time my name starts to come out of your mouth.
I hope you choke on it.

No comments: